Grilled Halibut with Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette
Halibut is a light-textured white fish, but Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette could be used on any grilled fish. You can prepare extra vinaigrette to toss with salad greens.
- 1 1/2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp chopped capers
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh chives
- To prepare the vinaigrette, combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- To prepare fish, heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add fish to pan; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Spoon vinaigrette over fish. Sprinkle with chives.
Calories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 36gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 531mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!