Ground Turkey Fajita Bowl (without rice)
- 2 cups bell pepper slices
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 20 oz 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1 cup 2% reduced fat shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat olive oil over skillet set on medium-high. Add sliced peppers and onion to skillet, season to taste, stirring often. Remove from pan and set aside when cooked through.
- Put ground turkey and additional red onion in the skillet and cook until meat is browned. Season to taste.
- When the meat is cooked, distribute all of the ingredients among 4 same-sized sealable containers and top with tomatoes, avocado, cheese and salsa.
- Keep containers cold until it's time to eat, then heat in microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes before serving.
You can choose to substitute 1 packet of Taco Seasoning in place of the seasonings listed
Calories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 41gFat: 13gSodium: 1163mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!