Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad
If you love chicken salad and avocados, then you are going to go ga-ga for this recipe. After my first bite , I had an OMG moment. How can this taste THIS GOOD and be HEALTHY!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes to let all those yummy flavors blend together.
- Cut avocado inside skin to save time
- Serve on your favorite bread, crackers, pita pocket or on a bed of lettuce.
Calories: 193kcalFat: 7gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!