Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard: Gluten-Free and Low Carb
- 15 ounces 100% pure pumpkin (NOT pie filling)
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp liquid Splenda/Stevia (or vanilla liquid stevia)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 ramekins or custard cups with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer mix together pumpkin, cream eggs, spices and stevia.
- Pour evenly into ramekins.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife in center comes out clean.
- Best served cold.
- Invert onto a plate or serve from dish.
- Top with whipped cream! Sprinkle with more nutmeg!
Calories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 6gFat: 4gSodium: 268mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!