Healthy Tuna Salad
- 2 6 oz cans Tuna in water drained
- 1 large stalk celery chopped
- 2 tbs red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 medium avocado diced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- In a mixing bowl, stir together tuna, celery, and red onion.
- Gently stir in greek yogurt, avocado, lemon juice, and mustard and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
- Serve by itself, as a sandwich, as a dip, or on toast.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 26gFat: 5gSodium: 636mgSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!