High-Protein Banana Oat Muffins
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 2 scoops Quest Vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and divide among socketsin tray
- Bake until you can insert a fork and remove it without anything sticking,about 12-15 minutes
- Top muffins with Greek yogurt
Calories: 70kcalFat: 1gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!