High-Protein Peanut Butter Crepes
- 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (or flavor of your choice)lavor of your choice)
- maple extract
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 TBSP natural peanut butter
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender
- Pour the mix in a heated pan. When the first side is cooked, flip the crepe on the other side until cooked
- Spread half a TBSP of peanut butter on the crepe and roll it
- Repeat for other crepes and enjoy!
Calories: 207kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 24gFat: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!