Kevin's Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 4 chicken breasts (6oz each) skinless, boneless, halves
- In a large bowl, mix together the pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, and white pepper. Reserve a small amount of the marinade separately for dipping later.
- Place chicken in marinade, and add enough water to cover. Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush grate lightly with oil. Grill chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Chicken is done when inside is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Calories: 257kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 42gFat: 2gFiber: 0.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!