Loaded Nacho Meatballs
- 1 lb 93% ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbs salsa
- 1 tbs pickled jalapeños chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 16 pickled jalapeño slices
- 2 tbs light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425*F. Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly, Form into 16 meatballs.
- Arrange the meatballs on an ovenproof dish. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven and top with about 1 tsp salsa, and 1 tsp shredded cheddar each. Place under the broiler for about one minute or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, top each meatball with a dab of sour cream and a slice of pickled jalapeno.
Serving: 4meatballsCalories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 31gFat: 17gSodium: 403mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!