Low Carb Protein Crepes
- 2 medium banana
- 6 scoops unflavored whey protein powder (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth and of a liquid consistency.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat and spray with non-stick oil.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, pour batter onto pan and quickly work the pan to spread batter thinly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
I highly recommend the use of Quest or Ghost brand protein powders for this recipe for the best taste/texture.
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 34gFat: 3gSodium: 264mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!