Marinated Salmon with Mango-Kiwi Relish
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 (6 oz each) salmon fillets
- 1 medium orange zested then cut in half
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup kiwi peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh sqeezed orange juice
- To prepare salmon, combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While fish marinates, heat grill pan or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from bag, discarding marinade. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While fish cooks, prepare the relish. Combine mango and the remaining ingredients. Serve over fish.
Sodium: 128mgFiber: 1gCalories: 321kcalFat: 14gProtein: 37gCarbohydrates: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!