Mediterranean Baked Chicken
- 6 oz Rotini Pasta cooked according to package directions
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 large shallots
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 14.5oz can chicken broth
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 4 oz Swiss Cheese grated
- 2 lbs chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained and patted dry
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375* F
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and cook until tender. Add pasta and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add flour and stir until pasta mixture is coated. Add chicken broth. Cook and stir continuously until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, chicken, artichokes and tomatoes to pasta mixture. Stir until well combined. Top with parsley and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Calories: 339kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 31gFat: 11gSodium: 350mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!