Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked whole wheat pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 oz chicken breasts
- 1 tbs greek seasoning
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced and cut into short strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced and cut into short strips
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 24 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon juiced (approximately 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 cup crumbled fat free feta cheese
- In a large stockpot, prepare Pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm in pan
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Heat oil in a skillet and add chicken and seasoning. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, artichokes, and olives. Cook 1-2 minutes or until hot.
- Add chicken mixture to stockpot and stir in lemon juice and feta cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories: 374kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 32gFat: 16gSodium: 1280mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!