Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Ground Turkey
- 2/3 cups dry quinoa (cooked according to package directions)
- 20 ounces 99% extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained, rinsed, patted dry and diced
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water drained, patted dry and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup light Greek feta cheese
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 TBSP greek seasoning
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions. Cool completely.
- While quinoa is cooking, brown ground turkey in a saute pan. Cool completely
- Combine bell pepper, garbanzo beans, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, feta cheese, lemon juice, seasoning, cooled quinoa and turkey in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Calories: 323kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 36gFat: 6gSodium: 307mgFiber: 7gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!