Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 cucumber cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 15 oz albacore tuna in water drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup black olives cut in half
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
- Add red bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, albacore tuna fish, garlic, chickpeas, black olives and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve cold. Enjoy!
Calories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 25gFat: 11gSodium: 731mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!