Mexican Potato Omelette
- 4 cups egg whites
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups shredded potatoes
- 3 tsp Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups reduced fat Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup green onion sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro snipped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 4 cans chopped green chilies
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375* F
- Generously spray 9x13 Baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Blend eggs, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese, scallions, cilantro (or parsley), Sun-dried tomatoes, jalapeños, potatoes and chiles. Spread evenly in pan
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set.
Calories: 348kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 34gFat: 8gSodium: 1644mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!