No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Bars
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup low carb vanilla whey protein
- 2 TBSP almond flour
- 6 TBSP natural peanut butter
- 4 TBSP unsweetened almond milk (or flax milk)
- 2 TBSP agave syrup (you can also use Splenda, Truvia or another sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp freeze-dried raspberries (optional)
- Toss all ingredients except raspberries, together into a bowl. Mix using your hands until you get a soft dough.
- Press your dough into a silicone bread pan.
- Top with freeze-dried berries or another topping of your choice.
- Let it sit in the fridge overnight. Slice into bars the next day.
Calories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 9gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!