Paleo Omelet Muffins
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces cooked ham, crumbled
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbps water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix ham, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18 to 20 minutes.
Calories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 24gFat: 21gCholesterol: 454mgSodium: 1008mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!