Pampered Chef Shrimp & Linguine
- 3/4 lbs uncooked medium shrimp (about 20-30) tails removed
- 3/4 cup carrots coarsely chopped
- 2 large plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup fresh basil snipped
- Peel and devein shrimp if necessary; remove tails. Coarsely chop carrots. Dice tomatoes and slice green onions. Grate parmesan cheese.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to pot; cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saute pan. Add shrimp, carrots and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat 3-4 minutes or jut until shrimp turns pink; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Gently heat sour cream and evaporated milk in same skillet over low heat, whisking. Do not boil. Stir in parmesan cheese. add shrimp mixture, tomatoes, green onions, basil, salt and black pepper; mix gently. Pour shrimp and vegetable mixture over pasta; toss gently to coat. Serve with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
Sodium: 220mgFiber: 2gCholesterol: 105mgCalories: 300kcalFat: 8gProtein: 22gCarbohydrates: 37g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!