Parmesan Lemon Zucchini
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- zest from 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice (or more, to taste)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Working in batches, add zucchini, thyme and lemon zest. Cook, flipping once, until golden, about 1-2 minutes on each side; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice.
Calories: 129kcalCarbohydrates: 7gFat: 10gSodium: 296mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!