Peanut Butter Treats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (you could also use peanut butter with no salt added)
- 1 large egg (or egg substitute)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 tsp stevia blend bulk
- 1 cup Now Sports unflavored whey protein
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Cream the peanut butter and egg mixture together. Mix whey protein and stevia in a separate bowl. Combine the peanut butter mixture and the dry ingredients, then add vanilla.
- Roll teaspoon-sized balls of mixture and place on cookie sheet. Use fork to flatten peanut butter balls, making a criss-cross pattern. (TIP: dip fork in a bit of stevia between each use to help prevent it from sticking to the cookie batter as you create the patterns)
- Bake for 12 minutes. Sprinkle a small bit of stevia on top as they come out of the oven.
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 8gFat: 6gSodium: 60mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!