Protein Banana Bread
- 2 medium bananas (200 g)
- 1/8 cup coconut flour (22 g)
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Oats (46 g)
- 1/2 cup banana whey protein powder (54 g)
- 1/2 cup milk (105 ml) You can use any kind of milk
- 8 brazil nuts (you can throw in any nut you want to; brazil nuts add a nice flavor and crunch)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (160 Celsius)
- Blend together all the ingredients.
- Pour into a silicone bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean after poking the center.
Calories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 8gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gFiber: 2gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!