Protein Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 1 cups 100% pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 2 scoops Quest Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and divide evenly among the 12 muffins cups
- Bake until you can insert a fork and remove it without anything sticking, about 15-17 minutes.
- Top muffins with Greek yogurt.
Optional: add 1/8 tsp vanilla and 1 tbs sugar substitute to the 1/4 cup greek yogurt for the topping. Garnish muffin with 1 pecan or walnut piece.
Calories: 56kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 7gFat: 1gSodium: 163mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!