Pumpkin French Toast Bake
- 3 cups egg whites
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda/Stevia
- 1 tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 15oz can 100% Pure Pumpkin puree
- 6 slices Dave's Killer Whole Grain Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, the cloves, nutmeg, Splenda and butter together in a bowl; beat in the pumpkin until fully incorporated.
- Arrange the bread cubes in a single layer in the prepared baking dish; pour the pumpkin mixture over the bread cubes, and gently toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 40 minutes.
Calories: 304kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 25gFat: 9gSodium: 456mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!