Pumpkin Paleo Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbs coconut flour
- 3 tbs ground flax meal
- 6 tbs vanilla protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cup egg whites
- 6 tbs honey (for vegan use maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- coconut oil for cooking pancakes
- Heat a pancake griddle over medium heat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and stir together.
- Add enough coconut oil to the pan to grease the center.
- Pour batter in approximately ¼ cupfuls onto pan and spread out into pancake shape (the batter will be a bit thick and need some help to form a circle)
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on the first side, carefully flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 23gFat: 19gSodium: 315mgFiber: 9gSugar: 22g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!