Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbs ground flax seed
- 4 tbs Splenda/Stevia
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 scoops Quest Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup 100% canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 cups egg whites
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add pumpkin and egg whites and whisk until smooth. Use a few tablespoons of water or unsweetened almond milk to thin the batter out if necessary.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Serve warm with sugar free syrup such as Walden From
You can also make these into waffles!!
Calories: 239kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 29gFat: 11gSodium: 532mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!