Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
- 4 scoops Quest whey protein powder
- 2 cups 100% pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 cups Oats
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbs Splenda or Stevia
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Serve warm!
Calories: 253kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 26gFat: 4gSodium: 245mgFiber: 6gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!