Quick & Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, garlic salt and pepper; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and sugar. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Calories: 185kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 23gFat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 894mgFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!