Quinoa Meatloaf Muffins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup raisins, chopped
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup carrots grated or minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1 dash milk
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch oregano
- Preheat your oven to 450 F
- Combine the meats, raisins, quinoa, carrots, onions, salt, pepper, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce together, making sure it is well combined.
- Take an un-greased muffin pan and distribute the meat mixture evenly into each cup, mounding it a little on top.
- Bake in your oven for 20 minutes or until done, but make sure to cook them completely since we are using turkey.
Calories: 281kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 20gFat: 11gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 104mgFiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!