Quinoa Salad with Chicken
- 1 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cups quinoa dry
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans drained
- 1/3 cup mint chopped
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions and cool completely. Cook and finely dice chicken; let cool.
- Combine chicken, quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garbanzo beans and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over couscous salad and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Sugar: 4gFiber: 4gCalories: 272kcalFat: 7gProtein: 28gCarbohydrates: 25g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!