Raspberry Glazed Rosemary Chicken
- 1 tbs dried rosemary
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 6 5oz each chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup sugar free raspberry preserves
- 2 tbs stone ground mustard
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed rosemary, sage, and oregano.
- Rub one side of each chicken breast with herb mixture. Place chicken herb-side up in a baking dish, and pour broth over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Place raspberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 20 to 30 seconds to soften. Stir in honey mustard and rosemary.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of preserve mixture over each breast. Bake 10-12 minutes more or until juices run clear.
- Top with fresh rosemary and serve
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 29gFat: 1gSodium: 502mgFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!