1. Preheat oven to 375* F. Place mini tart pans on a baking sheet
2.Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl and beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth
3. Combine remaining 2 tbs sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Lay a single sheet of phyllo pastry flat on a cutting board. Spray with nonstick spray and sprinkle to the edges with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Fold sheet into thirds and press gently to flatten. Cut in half.
4. Place one square into a mini tart pan and gently press down around the bottom edge. Repeat with the second square, but offset the corners from the first one.
5. Place a scant 1/2 cup of the cheesecake mixture into each tart pan. Place apple slices in a circular pattern, letting them slightly overlap as you go around. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of apples.
6. Bake tarts for 20-25 minutes or until center is set and phyllo pastry is a deep golden brown. Let cool and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
This recipe can also easily be doubled and make into a full cheesecake with 12 servings.
Protein Pumpkin Apple Cheesecake Tarts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 217Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g11%
Total Carbohydrates 21g7%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.