Rosemary-Balsamic Turkey Cutlets
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Leaves from 2 stems fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 4oz turkey cutlets
- salt and pepper
- In a shallow dish, whisk olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, and Dijon.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey cutlets, and cook about 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
Sodium: 59mgCalories: 175kcalFat: 4gProtein: 28gCarbohydrates: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!