- 2 cups salmon flaked
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 4-5 tbs greek yogurt plain
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the salmon and crushed hard-boiled eggs (optional).
- In another bowl, combine bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and yogurt.
- Add seasonings and stir to combine. Pour mixture over salmon, add lemon juice, and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve over lettuce or as a sandwich.
Calories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 26gFat: 6gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!