Salmon Steaks with Ginger
- 2 tbs unsalted butter softened
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets about 6oz each
- 8 lime slices
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add salmon and dot with half the butter mixture. Cook about 5 minutes or until browned on one side.
- Turn, dot with remaining butter and cook another 4-5 minutes until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Calories: 269kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 32gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!