- 12 oz regular cream cheese softened
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free bake mix
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tbs fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large cookie sheet, 14.5 x 23 inches (37 x 58 cm), with foil and grease well.
- n food processor, process cream cheese. Add eggs and vanilla extract; process well on low speed. In medium bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bake Mix, page___, almond meal, OR almond flour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to cream cheese mixture and process until thickened. Add cheese and process until incorporated.
- Drop batter in huge blobs on the foil.
- Take a large piece of plastic wrap and press out the batter to fill the cookie sheet evenly. Keep picking the plastic up and moving it around as needed to squish the batter. Once the whole cookie sheet is covered, use the back of a large spoon to make sure it is as even as possible. (If you wear glasses for reading, I recommend wearing them.)
- Bake approximately 25 minutes, or until browning on top.
- Allow to cool. Divide the bread into 5 (for the longer side) x 3 sections. The bread will be about the same size as a standard piece of bread from a store bought sandwich loaf. Slice each piece into 2 slices of the same size as the original piece (just thinner) with a large serrated bread knife; that makes 30 slices of bread at 2.2 g carbs each.
Calories: 128kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 6gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!