Sautéed Snapper with Plum Tomatoes and Spinach
- 1 tbs olive oil divided
- 4 snapper fillets about 6oz each
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups diced plum tomatoes
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove fish from pan.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add tomato and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in wine; simmer 2 minutes.
- Add spinach to pan; cook for 1 minute or just until spinach wilts. Return fish to pan.
- Spoon tomato mixture over fish; cook 1 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Calories: 225kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 37gFat: 6gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!