Sautéed Tilapia with Honey-Scallion Dressing
- 2 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs green onions chopped
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 4 tilapia fillets 6oz each
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cus salad greens
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- To prepare fish, heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
- Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange 1 cup greens on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fish fillet; drizzle with 2 tablespoons dressing.
Calories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 34gFat: 8gFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!