Sesame Ginger Quinoa Salad with Ground Turkey
- 20 ounces extra lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup dry quinoa
- 12 ounces frozen shelled Edamame
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 TBSP reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced (can substitute 1/2 tsp ground ginger)
- Brown ground turkey, cool completely.
- Prepare quinoa and edamame according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Combine cooled ingredients with vegetables and seasonings in a large bowl. Mix well
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 30gFat: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!