Sesame Salmon Burgers
- 1 can canned salmon
- 1/4 cup dry oats
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 whole wheat buns
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Remove bones and skin from salmon.
- Combine the salmon, oats, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Form into patties and then press sesame seeds into them.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook patties, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve on the whole wheat bun with spinach leaves and mustard if desired.
Calories: 420kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 24gFat: 19g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!