Shrimp à la Grecque
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 2 cups canned tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbs chopped flat leaf parsley divided
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp peeled
- 3 oz feta cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until garlic colors, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes, wine, 1 tablespoon parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until sauce is the thickness of a light purée, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink (about 5 minutes). Add feta, stirring gently (try to keep cheese from crumbling too much). Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve hot.
Calories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 31gFat: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!