- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 lb fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and scallions briefly, but do not brown the garlic.
- Toss in shrimp and saute until pink and opaque in the center. Stir in parsley and heat through.
- Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 215kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 26.4gFat: 11.3gCholesterol: 188mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!