Simple Ground Turkey Burger
- 20 oz ground turkey 99% fat free
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbs low sugar bbq sauce
- 2 tbs low sugar ketchup
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbs onion soup mix powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. Form four patties of even size and thickness, and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake turkey burgers for 22-25 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately wrapped in a lettuce leaf or on its own with your favorite side dish.
Calories: 195kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 33gFat: 2gSodium: 341mgSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!