Sirloin with Sugar Snap Pea & Pasta Salad
- 1 lb boneless top sirloin steak cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 3 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- grated lemon peel
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Bring water to boil in large saucepan. Add peas; cook 2 to 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse under cold water. Combine peas, pasta and tomatoes in large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk Gremolata Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Toss 2 tablespoons dressing with pasta mixture. Set aside.
- Combine 3 cloves minced garlic and 1 teaspoon pepper; press evenly onto beef steak. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once.
- Carve steak into thin slices; season with salt, as desired. Add steak slices and remaining dressing to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Garnish with lemon peel and parsley, if desired.
Calories: 301kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 28gFat: 10gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!