Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat crumbled blue cheese
- 1 TBSP fat free ranch seasoning (optional)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
To Bake in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well-mixed. Transfer mixture to a small greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melter and the edges begin to slightly brown. Remove and serve immediately.
To Cook on the Stove
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium saucepan until combined, over medium-low heat. Continue heating for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted and the dip is simmering. Remove and serve immediately.
To Make in the Slow Cooker
- Stir all ingredients together in a slow cooker until combined. Heat on low for 4 hours or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Calories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 33gFat: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!