Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 6 4 oz each boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow cheese (any flavor)
- 6 servings extra lean deli ham
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400* F
- Pound each to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spread one wedge of cheese on top of each breast
- Place 2-3 slices ham on tip of cheese, roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick
- Place on baking tray lined with foil or parchment paper, sprinkle with Panko, salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 32gFat: 5gSodium: 1233mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!