Slow-Cooker Beef Pot Roast
- 1 package packaged pre sliced mushrooms 8oz.
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 lbs shoulder pot roast boneless
- Place mushrooms and bell pepper in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Combine ketchup and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan and roast with cooking spray. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Place roast over vegetables in cooker; pour ketchup mixture over roast. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW; cook 6 to 7 hours or until roast is very tender. Serve vegetables and sauce over roast.
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 31gFat: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!