Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Line crockpot with a slow cooker liner or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker. In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for optional rice or tortillas. Pour over chicken; turn to coat. Cover and cook on low until chicken is falling-apart tender, 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to warm and, using two forks, shred chicken. Serve over rice or with warmed tortillas, if desired.
Calories: 208kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 31gFat: 7gSodium: 846mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!