Sole with Tarragon-Butter Sauce
- 4 sole filets 6oz each
- 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken broth fat free, low sodium
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 5 tbs butter cut into small pieces
- 1 tbs chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 fish fillets to pan
- cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; cover and keep warm. Repeat with remaining fish.
- Add wine, broth, shallots, and garlic to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until reduced to about 1/2 cup (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in butter, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, chives, and tarragon. Spoon sauce over fish; serve immediately.
Calories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 30gFat: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!