A simple, gluten-free version of southern cornbread.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1/4 cup golden flax meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 5 large eggs
- In a food processor combine almond flour, flax meal, baking soda, and salt
- Pulse in apple cider vinegar and eggs
- Transfer batter to a greased 8" cast iron skillet
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes
Calories: 81kcalCarbohydrates: 15gFat: 1gSodium: 142mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!